Thread: liquid nitrogen flask for sale

liquid nitrogen flask for sale

I have a second hand nitrogen flask for sale holds about 20kg of nitro i bought this for R3000 a new one will ho for at least R15000 great for heattreatment of all blade steels i have one those one was a impulse buy and i haven't used it i just want to recover my money want R3000 buyer pays shipping send me a pm and i will send you a pic just need tel nr ore email address

Liquid Nitrogen Flask

Quote Originally Posted by Henning wilkinson View Post
    I have a second hand nitrogen flask for sale holds about 20kg of nitro i bought this for R3000 a new one will ho for at least R15000 great for heattreatment of all blade steels i have one those one was a impulse buy and i haven't used it i just want to recover my money want R3000 buyer pays shipping send me a pm and i will send you a pic just need tel nr ore email address
    Hi I am interested in you flask, can you please send a pic and your contact details to : neilnic@mweb.co.za
    Thanks
    Neil Hayward

Hi Henning
    I am interested in you nitrogen flask, pic would be a good place to start.
    Neil Hayward
    Cape Town

I work at a medical laboratory and we are looking for a liquid nitrogen container. Is it still available and can you sent met 'n photograph of the container. Thank You. Annelize Brink.
    I stay in Nelpspruit Mpumalanga.