Thread: Andre Thorburn Left handed folder

Andre Thorburn Left handed folder

For sale is a Andre Thorburn LL22 tactical folder. This is a left handed model. This is a user. I only see people collecting his work, but never use. I did some light cutting with it, mostly in the kitchen. It has some pocket wear on the back spacers, carbon fibre and clip. I also dropped it and it has 2 very small chips on the front and back tip of the carbon fibre. It’s so small I can’t get it captured on a photo. Disclosing anyway. Some light scratches on the blade as well from normal use.

It has carbon fibre scales and the blade is made of RWL-34 steel. It has blue anodised liners. The blade is 95 mm long and 3, 5 mm thick according to my calliper. The entire knife is 216 mm long. It comes with a sheep skin pouch.

It has the smoothest opening I have ever felt on a knife. It flicks open with a slight push of the thumb, no wrist movement needed.

I used it as an EDC for a while, but wanted something bulkier. I got a Grayman Satu folder.

I wanted to send it to Andre first for a Spa Treatment but for some reason can’t reach him

Asking - WITHDRAWN. Postage would be for the account of the buyer.

Andre Thorburn (5).jpg
    Andre Thorburn (6).jpg
    Andre Thorburn (7).jpg
    Andre Thorburn (9).jpg
    Andre Thorburn (4).jpg
    Andre Thorburn (3).jpg
    Andre Thorburn (2).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sixpackcongo; 10-21-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Price dropped to R2,200.

Guys,

I have decided to withdraw the knife. My price is ridiculously low with no takers. I was able to reach Andre and will be taking the blade in for a Spa Treatment in December. I will then put her in the safe.

Just for interest sake, this knife with it's current specs, excluding the IKBS system as mine is a earlier model, now retails fro R5,000.

Anyho, thanks for looking.