Hello All,
I know itís been awhile since I posted anything but, the good news is that I am finishing up the last details on the new knife shop and I'm all moved in now. Also, you will note below, my address is changing but, the phone number, e-mail and web site will all stay the same.
Thanks again,
J.

This new Hunter has the look that would fit wonderfully on a saddle or gun belt. This piece has a 7 3/8" blade, with a straight back and slightly swept tip, forged in a "forced random" pattern damascus. The S-guard is forged from carbon steel with accent filed tips and has an "antiqued" finish. The handle is a Sambar Stag crown with a 2 piece, hammered copper "collar" and hammered copper pin work accents on the brow side. The handle is finished off with a hammered and etched carbon steel set pin. The overall length of this piece is 13 1/4" and comes with a fully tooled leather blade sheath with belt loop and retention strap.
Price, with leather sheath: $1,175.00, plus shipping.

Check/M.O. as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal are all accepted and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Donít forget to check out my new series of meteorite canister damascus knives being carried by KD Meteorite of Arizona! More are being added soon.

Also, check out new knives just posted and web site updates at.... www.mountainhollow.net

J. Neilson
ABS Mastersmith
187 Cistern Ln.
Towanda, PA 18848
570-721-0470
e-mail: mountainhollow@epix.net