Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK maker - Geoff Hague

- have no idea what's happened to pics..!?

Will sort when back in office later...

They're there on BB, but not here - strange...

Chui's free bandwidth allocation from Photobucket will have been exceeded. The way to sort it is to pay for an account, rehost them somewhere else or just wait until they give some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Chui's free bandwidth allocation from Photobucket will have been exceeded. The way to sort it is to pay for an account, rehost them somewhere else or just wait until they give some more.
    - utter flippin con.

I had the email yesterday, so went through my albums and chopped a load out...........checked, and it was showing below 70% full. The next day they stop all my pics..............grrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Chui View Post
    - utter flippin con.

I had the email yesterday, so went through my albums and chopped a load out...........checked, and it was showing below 70% full. The next day they stop all my pics..............grrrrrrr
    Think that its bandwidth you'll have exceeded, not storage. Same thing happened to me when i posted a SRM / enzo comparison review on BBAnd it got put up on the front page as an article. So many people were viewing it and loading the pictures that it exceeded my free bandwidth allowance.

Think that its bandwidth you'll have exceeded, not storage. Same thing happened to me when i posted a SRM / enzo comparison review on BBAnd it got put up on the front page as an article. So many people were viewing it and loading the pictures that it exceeded my free bandwidth allowance.
    - hmm. Yesterday, I was 7% on storage capacity, and 77% on bandwidth...........they cut me off. A con, but hey, what can we do..........
    Last edited by Chui; 07-02-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chui View Post
    - hmm. Yesterday, I was 7% on storage capacity, and 77% on bandwidth...........they cut me off. A con, but hey, what can we do..........
    Well if you start thinking about the numbers involved it's quite feasible that you went over your limit in a legit way. 8 pictures in this thread - multiple them by 100 or so views here, coupla hundred on bladeforums, 400 on BB, then add in your knife show pics and multiply it up. The price of popularity.

Well if you start thinking about the numbers involved it's quite feasible that you went over your limit in a legit way. 8 pictures in this thread - multiple them by 100 or so views here, coupla hundred on bladeforums, 400 on BB, then add in your knife show pics and multiply it up. The price of popularity.
    - dunno about that, Stew! But if it brings Geoff more cred/orders, I'll be happy

Got em now, those are very nice, great mix of materials. Thanks for posting Paul.