Samurai Stu

1. look after yourselves

I was playing merrily with my kids on Sunday and while hoisting one of them in the air, as I have done so many times, something pulled in my wrist. For the first few hours I couldn't even pick up a glass of water. Much ice and anti inflammatories later I can use my hand for the most part. Now I pride myself in having pretty strong hands. When I went to the physio to have my wrists checked out she did a test that said i had a 70kg pressure grip in my right hand. It is now pretty much useless for ...
    Tags: injuries Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ummmm....

Having just read Tiaan's long Blog (something akin to his long drop metaphor) I thought I write some irrelevance of my own. Having a total lack of subject matter i thought i might discuss my guild knives and application (for those who care) assuming that this is what a blog is for.

I have been procrastinating for a few years now with my guild application. Firstly because I felt I was not good enough and when I finally overcame my own self sabotage it became a time thing. I made what ...
    Tags: guild knives Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized