PDA

View Full Version : Custom pocket clip for my PM2?

ravingDIODE
05-10-2014, 06:43 PM
So since getting my PM2, having cleaned it and oiled it lightly, smooth as butter and enjoying the knife so much, I started looking around for ways to make it more mine.

Does anyone know of any locals who can make a pocket clip for me? Pretty much exact same size etc, but either from titanium or CF? If from titanium or Stainless steel, I want to have my name or something on it, etched or laser etched.

Any pointers or help?

djtzar
05-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Sadly you shit out of luck buddy , STR (http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/525771-Low-Rider-Pocket-Clip-info-mailing-instructions) clips are expensive ($40 a pop) , or speak to Broc I know he was dabbling in low ride pocket clips , not making them but he did show off some ....

ravingDIODE
05-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Thanks to Francois, he sent me this link: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1177897-Deep-carry-low-ride-titanium-clips-for-Spyderco-Delica-PM2-Manix-etc-Run-3?highlight=casey

$16 per clip
$2 if anodized
$7 for international shipping

So $23 for a deep carry clip without anodizing.. Not too bad I guess..

However, then still have the issue of actually wanting a custom name on it.

Also, the only thing I don't like about the clip in the link above, is that the clip slightly extends beyond the end of the knife. Or extends a bit over the end of the knife.

ravingDIODE
05-15-2014, 10:04 PM
Cool, I ordered a clip from Casey.

Looking forward to getting it :drool:

djtzar
05-15-2014, 10:33 PM
Can you order me one as well pls , we can share the shipping :) PM me details if you want to ...

ravingDIODE
05-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Eish I already ordered. Will see if I can change it.

It is $23 for the clip, shorter version for deep carry with the leaf logo and shipping. Shipping is $5 I think so shipping not really an issue. It is going to be cheaper if you order directly to you than to get it to me and ship it locally to you.. His details is in the link I mentioned above that Francois gave me.

Just email him the order and pay via PayPal with shipping details as well as order details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ravingDIODE
05-15-2014, 10:46 PM
The $23 is the total. All inclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djtzar
05-15-2014, 11:07 PM
kewl thx will do that ...

Broccoli
05-16-2014, 06:13 AM
The clips from Casey are the best I have used. Unlike all the other aftermarket deep carry clips I've seen, his are wide at the top bend, which makes them very solid in terms of side-to-side wiggle.

Looks like he sold out this 3rd run now.

djtzar
05-16-2014, 07:03 AM
Dengit....

marthinus
05-16-2014, 07:23 AM
Those are good looking clips.